Monday, May 09, 2005

Ooops!

So I had a nationally administered final exam this morning at 9 a.m. My little behind woke up at about 9:05. I definitely threw on some clothes and dashed out the door, hopped the curb in my car, and flew off down the street. Luckily I live close to the school, because I made it there at 9:10. I feel like I was the opening credits on Saved By The Bell. Well, I made it on time, just after they called my name in the attendance log. Unfortunately, in my haste I had forgot to grab my glasses and had to squint through the entire exam. It's ok though, the test was so difficult that I was probably better off not being able to see the questions and just bubbling in answer choices. Four exams down, one to go! And please give me a wake up call on Wednesday to make sure I am up for the 9 o'clock test then! Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home