Friday, May 20, 2005

So it's been a while....

.... and it's early in the morning, so excuse the post. After talking with a friend earlier in the week, I realized that I had become one of those people that I was impatient with while only reading blogs. You know, the person that only randomly posts and doesn't have anything to entertain my day with. For this I apologize. I shall try to do better. My days have been relatively uneventful recently. Ever since I finished exams over a week ago, I have accomplished only a couple of things, which include (but are not limited to) going out, drinking, taking (and passing) a defensive driving course, paying bills, drinking, reading the first Harry Potter book, drinking, and buying stamps.

Tonight, I went to a 4th year medical student graduation party, where I knew exactly four people. One was a first year and 3 were second years. The way medical school is set up, you dont really get to interact with the 3rd and 4th years, so I will get to know the year above me and the year below me fairly well, but other than that, I will have no clue who you are. I had a few drinks, rode a mechanical bull (where I did fairly well, thank you) and had some of the best bbq in Texas. I decided to call it an early night and came back here. I was tempted; however, to stop by my favorite bar on the way back, but decided against it. I miss my Lubbock friends, as they are all out of town. I also miss all my Vandy friends, and I cannot wait until July to get to see everyone. Hope everyone is doing well, and I will try to post more regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home