Sunday, September 04, 2005

Thank You to the global community

I must admit, I have been very suprised by the offers to help contribute to the disaster relief by the international community. I think most suprisingly are the offers from Cuba and Venezuela, especially with Pat Robertson's comments over the last week. I really think he should step forward and publically thank the Venezuelan president for his generous offer. It's too bad that I think our government is going to be too proud to say "no thanks" to everyone who has offered help, because the people on the gulf coast could really use some extra aid right now.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honda steps up to help Katrina victims with $5,000,000 donation and more
Perhaps no other company is better suited to help Katrina victims at the moment than Honda, which in addition to being able to afford a large donation also produces many items that are desparetely needed by the ...
Hello, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a home business support site/blog. My site pretty covers home business support related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home