Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Not now Blog, SOOOOOO tired....

well, after packing, driving 8 hours, and then unpacking, I have finally moved back into my apartment in Lubbock. I am too tired to do anything right now, except I know that I am going to go out later and drink with all the med students. I didn't have the energy to go to the grocery store, so dinner is consisiting of stale crackers and crystal light. This is just sad.

**** UPDATE ****
In my tired blogging state, I had forgotten to mention that while driving back up to Lubbock a rock flew up and hit my NEW windshield putting a nice little star in it. Pissed me off. Glad to say that I am getting it fixed via insurance tomorrow free of charge.

FYI -- Did you know that it is illegal to not have windshield wipers in Texas, but there is no legal requirement to have a windshield?

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Ashley said...

My car failed inspection in Texas because the winshield wiper blades weren't "up to par"...this was when my car was 2 years old - sad!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Michael said...

That's really sad. They worry so much about the wiper blades, but exhaust fumes don't seem to matter. I don't know how many vehicles I see on the road that are giving off tons of pollutants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home