Monday, August 08, 2005

Back from Camp

So I returned Saturday afternoon from camp completely exhausted yet emotionally satisfied. For 6 of the last 7 years I have spent my birthday at camp (including the 21st) so it is always like a week long birthday party. (Sadly Iz, I don't think I can stretch it to a month). This year I got to be a Senior Counselor, which meant that I had more responsibilities and a couple of peons that worked under me. The last five years I was at camp I was a Junior Counselor, a.k.a. "Camp Bitch". I have gotten to rest up a bit, and I am now getting revamped to go back up to Lubbock on Wednesday to start school on Monday, Aug. 15th.

Favorite quote from Camp Periwinkle 2005:
"If you ever have one wish, don't wish for all girls to like you... because there are some ugly girls"
-- one of my ten-year-old campers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home